Su centro de estética y uñas en Madrid desde 1999.

Tel: 91 576 86 98

Monday to Friday 9h00 – 22h00

Saturday and Sunday 10h00 – 21h00

We are open on public holidays

Services
Aesthetic Center

Sophisticated, deluxe (luxurious) brands assert our uniqueness.

The in-depth knowledge of the Natura Bissé and Dermalogica brands regarding the needs of our skin provides an additional value to our beauty rituals allowing us to flourish in the evolving nail sector.

We cover all the needs of the skin, promoting intensive dermal rejuvenation and achieving an antioxidant, firming and revitalizing effect.

Book your appointment

hombre (FILEminimizer)
Centro de estética
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris magna ex, rhoncus nec massa non, eleifend accumsan leo. Aliquam magna nibh, consequat vel fermentum at, pharetra a diam. Phasellus commodo ante nec urna luctus bibendum. In aliquet maximus tempor. Proin ut ante eros. Phasellus gravida lectus vel libero vehicula eleifend nec ac libero. Fusce et libero at elit vehicula eleifend.
Quisque at lorem vel nisi sagittis convallis. Nunc semper, purus quis dictum dictum, dolor nisl pretium quam, vel ornare lectus mauris nec erat. Fusce tempor ex at arcu dignissim blandit. Mauris mollis nisl eget gravida eleifend. Donec id malesuada turpis. Cras sagittis placerat lobortis. Phasellus quis dictum velit, sed tincidunt neque. Donec facilisis pellentesque tristique.

Reserve your appointment

Nails Center

Your wellbeing is our Seal of Trust

Specialists in all types of nails, Nails & Co reveals a new concept of manicures and pedicures always applying the most exclusive products to the latest trends.

An avant-garde, exclusive and adapted to every need service performed while enjoying an excellent cup of Nespresso coffee.

Book your appointment

Fotolia_80679739_Subscription_Monthly_M (FILEminimizer)
Nails Center
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris magna ex, rhoncus nec massa non, eleifend accumsan leo. Aliquam magna nibh, consequat vel fermentum at, pharetra a diam. Phasellus commodo ante nec urna luctus bibendum. In aliquet maximus tempor. Proin ut ante eros. Phasellus gravida lectus vel libero vehicula eleifend nec ac libero. Fusce et libero at elit vehicula eleifend.
Quisque at lorem vel nisi sagittis convallis. Nunc semper, purus quis dictum dictum, dolor nisl pretium quam, vel ornare lectus mauris nec erat. Fusce tempor ex at arcu dignissim blandit. Mauris mollis nisl eget gravida eleifend. Donec id malesuada turpis. Cras sagittis placerat lobortis. Phasellus quis dictum velit, sed tincidunt neque. Donec facilisis pellentesque tristique.

Reserve your appointment

The commitment of Nails & Co
IconoCalendar

Experience

Beauty center specialized in nail and all types of skin care since 1999.

IconoHistory

Hygiene Safety

Each and every service is preceded by an exquisite care of hygiene. We use 90% disposable materials. The remaining 10% is disinfected and sterilized using steam pressure at temperatures higher than 120C.

IconoProfile

Training

We rely on highly qualified personnel that are in continuous training and regularly attending classes in specialized centers such as Natura Bissé and Dermalogica.

IconoStar

Product quality

We offer the most innovating services, adapting your needs to sophisticated treatments of the highest quality with the best visible results on the market.

Follow us on social networks
IconoFacebook (FILEminimizer)
IconoTwitter (FILEminimizer)
IconoGooglePlus (FILEminimizer)
IconoYoutube (FILEminimizer)
btt

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para ampliar la información. ACEPTAR